Delfts Schaakforum » DSC Forum » Externe competitie » Seizoen 2010-2011 » DSC3 haalt verdiend gelijkspel
print pagina | stuur door | voeg onderwerp toe aan favorieten
Author
Post « vorig onderwerp | volgend onderwerp »
Lucien van de Lisdonk Lucien van de Lisdonk is a Male
DSC bestuur

aantal berichten: 341

DSC3 behaalt verdiend gelijkspel Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In de tweede ronde van groep 3G heeft het derde een verdiend gelijkspel geboekt tegen Charlois Europoort 2. De topborden leverden winst op; de staart­borden juist twee nullen.

Hier valt waarschijnlijk weinig op valt af te dingen waardoor de 4-4 een terechte uitslag is. Goed voor ons zelfvertrouwen na de massale off-day in de eerste ronde.

DSC3?-Charlois Europoort 2?4-4
1Padurariu,C.(Ciprian)2188-Trimp,M.(Marc)22311-0
2Buzing,P.C.(Pieter)2085-Wit de,C.(Cor)21141-0
3Lisdonk van de,L.P.J.A.(Lucien)1997-Baekelant,E.(Eva)2042½-½
4Have ten,R.H.S.(Roland)2019-Ouden van den,L.J.F.(Lendert)2018½-½
5Wiersma,A.A.(Arno)1992-Thoma,S.(Sophia)1975½-½
6Vegt van der,S.J.(Seth)1948-Boer den,L.(Lennard)1925½-½
7Tamerus,H.A.(Henrik)1955-Laar van de,J.C.A.(John)18340-1
8Voorberg,K.(Kees)1986-Manoch,M.(Maurice)19080-1

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Corniel on 11-10-2010 at 12:50.

10-10-2010 09:35 Lucien van de Lisdonk is offline Send an Email to Lucien van de Lisdonk Search for Posts by Lucien van de Lisdonk Add Lucien van de Lisdonk to your Buddy List
Lucien van de Lisdonk Lucien van de Lisdonk is a Male
DSC bestuur

aantal berichten: 341

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Voor een foto-impressie zie:
http://cid-91c45cf14c96b496.photos.live....10?sa=334392169

10-10-2010 16:48 Lucien van de Lisdonk is offline Send an Email to Lucien van de Lisdonk Search for Posts by Lucien van de Lisdonk Add Lucien van de Lisdonk to your Buddy List
Pieter Buzing Pieter Buzing is a Male
DSC-verslaggever

aantal berichten: 292

Mijn partij Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

11-10-2010 11:40 Pieter Buzing is offline Send an Email to Pieter Buzing Search for Posts by Pieter Buzing Add Pieter Buzing to your Buddy List
Ciprian Padurariu
actief DSC-lid

aantal berichten: 61

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow Pieter, I was not paying attention when he actually made the move... but f5? Nh4 is so obvious, the only reason for f5 can be that he missed Qxe4 after Bxe4+.

I was really surprized that you won so easily, after you took on f6 I thought you might be in trouble. I would have played Nd2 there - why give your nice Knight for his lousy dark-squared bishop? I would have tried to force him to swap his light-squared bishop for my Knight and go into a position with good Knight against bad bishop.

Anyway, the team really really needed your full point and you pulled it off heroically. How was the celebration after the match?

11-10-2010 13:17 Ciprian Padurariu is offline Send an Email to Ciprian Padurariu Search for Posts by Ciprian Padurariu Add Ciprian Padurariu to your Buddy List
Pieter Buzing Pieter Buzing is a Male
DSC-verslaggever

aantal berichten: 292

Originally posted by Ciprian Padurariu
Wow Pieter, I was not paying attention when he actually made the move... but f5? Nh4 is so obvious, the only reason for f5 can be that he missed Qxe4 after Bxe4+.

Afterwards, he said that he had seen that ...f5 fails, but then forgot about it. He did play rather fast in this stage of the game.

I was really surprized that you won so easily, after you took on f6 I thought you might be in trouble. I would have played Nd2 there - why give your nice Knight for his lousy dark-squared bishop? I would have tried to force him to swap his light-squared bishop for my Knight and go into a position with good Knight against bad bishop.

My idea of Nxf6 and Qe3 was of course Nf3-h4-f5, but after Qg7 this maneouver is prevented tactically with the little trick Qg5!

Anyway, the team really really needed your full point and you pulled it off heroically. How was the celebration after the match?

Well, it was only one matchpoint... To be shared with three DSC teams. But the Chinese food was fine. How did your sister like Amsterdam, btw?

11-10-2010 15:09 Pieter Buzing is offline Send an Email to Pieter Buzing Search for Posts by Pieter Buzing Add Pieter Buzing to your Buddy List

Go to: